Applicants hired for this position will oversee the NAZA program at a Metro Parks Community Center and be responsible for developing an after-school program that will support youth’s physical, social, emotional, cognitive and academic skills development, help them build purpose through learning, and have relevance to their real-life experiences.
Job Responsibilities (*subject to change):
• Responsible for planning and implementing lesson plans
• Update and maintain Salesforce on a weekly basis
• Foster recreational and enrichment activities
• Infuse opportunities to read, write, speak, and listen
• Provide positive youth development
• Support and build relationships with both parents and program participants
• Actively promote a positive and safe environment for all program participants
• Enable youth to develop leadership skills
• Supervise participants during indoor and outdoor activities
• Expected to attend all in-house and NAZA hosted meetings and trainings.
• Other duties may be assigned by direct supervisors
Starting Pay: $15-$19.24 per hr.
Those interested in this position will need to complete a questionnaire prior to applying.
Questionnaire Link: https://form.jotform.com/230595099375064
We encourage all those with a passion for positive youth development to submit a questionnaire!
For questions regarding this position or the submission of your questionnaire, please contact Metro Parks NAZA Program Director, Leslie Martinez-Garcia at Leslie.Martinez-Garcia@Nashville.Gov