Part-Time Position: 15-24 hours per week
Hours: Monday–Friday 3:30PM-6:30PM
Rate of Pay: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Oversee the daily coordination of the afterschool program at the assigned site including daily upkeep of the attendance database system, monitoring program flow, and structure, maintain school-based relationships with administrators and teachers. The purpose of this position is to further the mission of the organization’s afterschool program and facilitate social-emotional activities that are relevant to the student’s age and abilities.
– Facilitate weekly programming activities and maintain student attendance records.
– Provide daily/weekly student progress information to the youth program coordinator.
– Attend and chaperone students on off-site field trips.
– Attend mandatory in-service training(s) and get required certifications (if applicable).
– Submit accurate, timely, written reports.
– Aid in or handle special assignments as directed.
– Complete basic administrative work.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred in social work, psychology, criminal justice, volunteer management or 5+ years of work experience in youth development and youth/program coordination.
– Two or more years’ experience in mentoring and youth development, working within community organizations and/or schools required.
– Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications (training provided).
– Experience working in racially, ethnically, and socioeconomically diverse communities preferred.
Contact LaDonna Harris for more information: email@example.com.